Flo-Torq II Hub Kit for Johnson & Suzuki 835283Q2 - Quicksilver Propellers
- Suzuki 140 HP 4-Stroke Outboard
- Suzuki 100-115 hp
- Johnson/Evinrude 140 hp
- Prop Series B
Quicksilver propellers can improve performance of any boat through the use of Flo Torq hub systems. Flo Torq hub systems are durable, provide lower unit protection and are also field serviceable.
Switch props at a reduced cost and protect your engine and drive train with Flo-Torq II propeller hubs.
Flo Torq II modular propeller hubs enable you to easily switch props, change pitch, change from aluminum to stainless, or replace a bent propeller. They're a direct replacement for the Michigan XHS hub kits. Just remove the old prop and slip on a new one. When large underwater obstruction are encountered, the Delrin sleeve of the Flo-Torq II System is designed to "break away" following impact, ensuring that damage to the engine, engine drive and propeller is kept to a minimum. And better yet, the sleeve can easily be replaced by you! Competing hub systems take longer to break away after impact, increasing the risk of major damage to both the engine and the drive.
- Enable you to switch props at a reduced cost
- Direct replacement for Michigan XHS hub kits
- Delrin sleeve designed to "break away" following impact—ensuring that damage to the engine, engine drive and propeller is kept to a minimum
- Offered for a wide variety of outboard motor and sterndrive applications