Marine Control Cable / Seastar
- SeaStar XTREME is an OEM Direct-Replacement Type Control Cable for SeaStar Solutions and Other Controls which accept “Universal” type 10-32 threaded cable ends
- XTREME Control Cables have a 4 inch minimum bend radius versus an 8 inch minimum bend radius for standard cables
- Ideal for foot throttle applications on performance/bass boats and Designed for Complex and/or Long Cable Runs (or to simply create a superior feel)
- 0.34 inch Super Tough HDPE Jacket which resists abrasion and withstands the effects of UV, salt water, chemicals, gasoline and oil
- Lifetime Lubricated at the Factory
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Before Ordering, Please Verify this is the Correct Cable Length for your Application. For Assistance, see the Image to the Left on ‘How To Measure Control Cables’