Replace Cord For Mount Kit 2pk
- Reliable straps keep cooler in a fixed location, preventing possible injury to boaters and damage to boat and cooler
- High-grade rubber straps feature durable fabric shell and corrosion-proof metal hooks
- Strong, reliable straps stretch to hook securely to mounting points and hold cooler in place
- Convenient quick-attach/quick-release hooks attached to the straps can be attached to and removed from cooler quickly and easily
- Designed for use with Seachoice Cooler Mounting Kit (76991; sold separately)
- Can be used to secure cooler to other fixed on-board tie-down points
These versatile, reliable Seachoice Cooler Mounting Straps secure a cooler in place onboard a boat so the cooler doesn’t slide around or tip over. These two straps help ensure the cooler won’t change positions to potentially injure a passenger, nor will it tip over and spill its contents. The strong, flexible, fabric-covered rubber straps stretch between mounting points and hook in place to securely hold the cooler. Convenient quick-attach/quick-release hooks mounted on the straps attach to the cooler to hold it in place. These Cooler Mounting Straps are designed for use with the Seachoice Cooler Mounting Kit (76991; sold separately). Used with the kit, the straps attach to four corner mounting points that have been installed on a boat deck or countertop. The straps are also versatile, so a boater can use them to secure a cooler to other fixed points on the boat, such as tie-down eyelets, pipes, fixed furniture, and more. Seachoice is committed to delivering quality marine accessories and OEM replacement parts to satisfy fishing, boating and watersports enthusiasts worldwide. Seachoice is run for and by boaters, offering a wide-ranging product line while remaining affordable.