Tsunami Forged Lever Drag Reel
- Lightweight and precision machined for braided line tolerances
- Instant anti-reverse bearing plus two back up dogs
- Hardended, high precision stainless steel
- Powerful carbon fiber drag
- Modern power forged frames and side plates built for high strength
- Precisely machined anodized aluminum spool rides freely on two shielded stainless steel ball bearing mounted to the strong stainless steel spool shaft
Tsunami's Forged Lever Drag Reel is packed with features to give an angler the best possible fishing experience. Tsunami's Forged is constructed of a one-piece forged aluminum frame and sideplate with a machined interior making it incredibly strong and able to handle some of the hardest fighting fish. Featuring a blasted exterior which created more surface area before anodizing and then putting down a clear coat; this makes for a finish that is extremely scratch resistant and will hold up significantly better than on other reels. Inside the Forged is where the magic truly happens. Not only does the Forged have a powerful and smooth carbon drag system, but it has an incremental drag so the drag increases in small amounts as you push the lever forward. Also, in those instances when the drag is locked down, turning the handle is still smooth which can be critical when working a big fish. The aluminum free floating spool gives the reel amazing free spool and it can make long, accurate casts. The high quality gears and bearings are all stainless steel so the reel has plenty of power and is very smooth. Tsunami Forged Lever Drag Reels also feature true free spool, even at max drag, an anti-reverse bearing and two anti-reverse dogs, and a great aluminum handle with EVA power knob. Quality at its finest.