5" Paddle Tail - NLBN
Most swimbaits offered in this size have a thinner profile and are designed for "slowrolling" in still waters with a large boot tail and lots of body roll, easily overpowered in heavy current. We weren't happy with the available options...
- A thicker profile 5" paddle tail swimbait with very little body roll.
- Paddle tail baits designed to fish a 3oz head in strong current and not be over powered but can also be "slow rolled" on a 1/2oz head on slack tide and produce a perfect kicking action.
- Natural, bright and dark colors with iridescent additives that could be fished in both clear and dirty waters, day or night with realistic flash.
- To have a secured bait that would stay on the jighead cast after cast and NEVER SLIP off the collar.
- 2x Mustad 8/0 hooks that hold up to the largest game fish with heavy drag
- 3 baits per pack
3 years in development, many re-designs, and 1000's of fish later, we can say with confidence this hand crafted 5" swimbait paired with our NLBN screw lock jighead has no equal in our waters.