ANDE Tournament 5000 Series Rods - ANDE
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Strong, sensitive, one piece high modulus IM6 graphite composite construction
- Full length, blank through butt design
- Heavy duty frame aluminum oxide guides
- Premium, super smooth hardloy style ring guides on conventional models
- Heavy duty, braced frame guides on ''H'' and ''XH'' models
- Light, durable EVA foam grips
- Cushioned stainless steel and graphite reel seat
- Cushion covered gimbal butt
- Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish, thread check stripes
ANDE Tournament 5000 series boat conventional and boat spinning rods deliver high quality IM 6 graphite composite construction in all tubular models. These custom look rods provide full length, high modulus graphite sensitivity in a strong one piece blank.
Both conventional and spinning models can be efficiently fished from rod holders thanks to the full length blank-through-butt design and tough gimbal butt with its removable cushioned protective cap. Full length grips are light and durable EVA foam for years of wear. All reel seats are constructed with corrosion proof graphite and cushioned stainless steel hoods for sure, corrosion proof reel mounting. Aluminum oxide guides are shock mounted on spinning models and light Hardloy style on conventional rods. Highly polished rings are mounted in strong, braced frames and will help line flow while protecting against wear. Attractive nylon thread wraps are protected with high gloss epoxy finish.