Fierce III Spinning Combo - PENN
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Techno-Balanced graphite rotor
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Braid-ready spool with line capacity rings
- 4+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Instant anti-reverse
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Powerful graphite composite blank
- 1-pc. stainless steel Dura-Guides
- Non-slip EVA handle grips
The PENN Fierce III Spinning Reel features a rugged Full Metal Body and sideplates, Techno-Balanced™ rotor to ensure smooth performance in all conditions, a heavy-duty aluminum bail wire, and a braid-ready spool with line capacity rings. The 4+1 system boasts durable stainless steel ball bearings and Instant Anti-Reverse, backed by the head-turning power of Penn's premium HT-100™ carbon fiber drag.
PENN has matched this reel to a quality rod built for maximum strength, with a powerful graphite composite blank that provides just the right combination of horsepower and flexibility. This rugged blank is fitted with premium Dura-Guides – 1-piece stainless steel guides that put an end to insert pop-out once and for all, for long-lasting dependability. Sturdy, non-slip EVA grips offer a secure hold in all conditions.