Underwater Kinetics Sl4 eLED L1 Dive Flashlight
With a remarkable depth rating of 500', the SL4 gives you plenty of room to explore the ocean's mysterious depths. The durable light is made in the U.S.A. from corrosion-resistant ABS and polycarbonate, and features a bezel with rubber molding for protection against impact.
- LED outputs 400 lumens of white light, maintaining constant brightness throughout the life of the batteries
- Runs for 10 h with 4 C alkaline batteries
- Narrow, focused beam is ideal for tight spaces, such as nooks and crannies in coral reefs and cracks in cave walls
- Light heads are interchangeable, so you can replace the standard white light head with the optional UV-395 model for coral and sea life fluorescence
- Depth rating: 500'
- Meets IP68 standards for waterproofing
- Made in the U.S.A. from corrosion-resistant ABS and polycarbonate
- Bezel with rubber molding provides protection against impact while also reducing glare
- Sliding finger switch below the light head turns the power on and off