D8200 AWL - Fair Base
Eliminate pitting, dents and gouges with Awl-Fair LW fairing compound.
Fill and sand your way to a perfect Awlgrip finish with Awl-Fair LW fairing compound. Awl-Fair LW is an easy-to-sand, premium trowlable product for fairing, leveling or smoothing surface imperfections due to gouges, pitting, dents or weld seams.
Awl-Fair LW is suitable for both manual and automatic mixing and can be used above and below the waterline.
- Easy to sand fairing compound reduces time to job completion
- Suitable for manual and automatic mixing
- Great for smoothing surface imperfections
- Type: Two-component epoxy
- Base Formulation: Epoxy polyamide
- Components: 2 (Base and Converter)
- Finish: Smooth
- VOC: White Base: 0 g/lt
- Recommended Application Method: Trowels, spatula, longboard or putty knife
- Number of coats recommended: As required
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness: 250 mil
- Application Temperature: Minimum: 77°F/25°C; Maximum: 95°F/35°C
- Mix by volume : 1 part D8200 to 1 part D7222
- Coverage: 1,463sq.ft./gal.
- Base: AwlGrip (D8200)
- Fast Converter: AwlGrip (D7222)
- Cleaner: T0006, T0002, or T0031 Reducers
- Walk-on time @ 75°F/25°C/50% RH: 7 hours resistance to foot/tread
- Time to full cure @ 75°F/25°C/50% RH: 7 days