Sierra International 18-7911-1
- Sierra's lineup of four-stroke oil filters has been designed to meet the unique requirements of modern four-stroke recreational engines
- Thick steel canister for added strength under fluctuating pressure conditions and steel end caps to maintain media dimensional integrity over the filter's service life
- Meet or Exceed the Original Engine Manufacturer's specifications for Quality and Performance
- Replaces: Honda 15400-PFB-007, 15400-ZW4-003; Nissan/Tohatsu 3R0076150M, 3R0-07615-0; Yamaha 5GH-13440-00-00, 5GH-13440-30-00, 5GH-13440-10-00
- All Sierra parts qualify for and are covered under Sierra's Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction Warranty
- Before Ordering, Please Verify this is the Correct Part for your Application. For Assistance, Please Call Sierra's Tech Support at 1-877-663-8396
Sierra 18-7911-1 Oil Filter for Yamaha, Honda and Nissan/Tohatsu Marine Outboard Engines DETAILS • Produced in an exacting ISO compliant facility, Sierra's Oil Filters meet or exceed the Original Engine Manufacturer's specifications for quality and performance. • Media material selected to provide a balance between efficiency and flow for excellent engine protection and prevent oil starvation during use • Thick steel canister for added strength under fluctuating pressure conditions and steel end caps to maintain media dimensional integrity over the filters service life • End cap and sealing ring designed to keep the filter properly mounted and sealed to the engine • Thread Spec: 20 mm x 1.5 • Epoxy Coated for Corrosion Resistance • Anti-Drain Back Valve Provides Engine Longevity & Start-Up Protection • Replaces: Honda 15400-PFB-007, 15400-ZW4-003; Nissan/Tohatsu 3R0076150M, 3R0-07615-0; Yamaha 5GH-13440-00-00, 5GH-13440-30-00, 5GH-13440-10-00 ABOUT SIERRA Sierra is dedicated to protecting you and your investment. For 50 years Sierra, one of the most trusted names in the marine industry, has proudly been offering high quality engine and drive parts. Their products meet or exceed the original equipment part it replaces and are engineered to meet today's high horsepower engine demands while withstanding the harsh marine environment. SIERRA'S CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WARRANTY All Sierra parts qualify for Sierra's Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction Warranty. Sierra warrants its products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the useful life of the product. If a Sierra product fails to comply with the warranty, Sierra will repair or replace the defective product free of charge. The warranty is subject to additional terms, conditions and limitations. You can view Sierra's full warranty located above in the Technical Specification Section.