Tatula SV 70 - Daiwa
The new Tatula SV70 reel with an all-new frame size to be the smallest, lightest, and most palmable Tatula SV reel the company has ever introduced. The amazing new Tatula reel is one of the lightest, one of the most controlled baitcasting reels on the market today.
It features an aluminum frame, aluminum handle sideplate, and is extremely palmable. With regards to gearing, it also contains Daiwa’s Hyper Drive Design™ gearing system for very smooth cranking and fluid-like rotation.
The reel also has all the standard features that have made the Tatula SV so popular—for example, the reel features the T-Wing System (TWS) for effortless longer casts and the SV spool for even and articulate controlled spool control.
The 6.5 ounce reel features 7+1 ball bearings and is available in right- and left-handed versions in 6.3:1, 7.1:1 and 8.1:1 gear ratios. Models offer 23.2 to 30 inches per handle crank and 9.9 pounds of maximum drag. In terms of line capacity, the SV70 offers 90 yards of 10 pound test and 75 yards of 12 pound test. For those using J-Braid, expect 70 yards of 20 pound test or 55 yards of 30 pound test.
- Compact, versatile reel in 3 retrieve speeds
- Versions are color-coded for instant identification
- SV Concept for backlash-free casting of all lure weights
- Super Duralumin SV Spool with magnetic inductor
- Regulates spool speed by lure weight
- Air Rotation technology
- T-Wing levelwind system for long, accurate casts
- Compact 1-piece aluminum frame
- 8-bearing (7+1) system with 2 CRBB
- Instant anti-reverse
- UTD carbon drag with up to 13.2 lbs. drag power
- 90mm Swept Handle with Soft Touch I-knobs